Keep your residents, clients, and staff fit and active for under $25 per week*.
ONLINE STAFF TRAINING NOW AVAILABLE
DHA is a proudly registered COVID Safe Business, offering programs ideal for keeping members of your community active, engaged, and happy – even during lockdown!
Learn how to facilitate the Dance Health Alliance seated program in your care homes specifically designed for residents. These programs are called DanceWise.
Dance Health Alliance (DHA) runs workshops for Care Home Staff and Respite Centres giving them an understanding of the main structure of the DHA program, the needs of the clients when dancing and ways to support them between the official DHA classes.
DHA will facilitate a two-day training course in your facility or respite centre.
Ideal for physical therapists, nurses, movement therapists, diversional therapists and activity coordinators.
This Aged Care Home/Respite Centre Staff Workshop Training Package is targeted towards equipping the staff of individual care homes to organise, run, and facilitate 30-minute snapshot Dance Health Alliance Classes.
The workshop included learning to facilitate:
- Music & Rhythm: Encouraging Cognitive and Memory stimulation
- Movement Games: Encouraging Social behaviour and inclusion.
- Playlists: Specifically design playlists consisting of eclectic and relatable music.
*Initial training fee not included. Figure based on the yearly licensing fee.
Care Home Staff Training Packages (starting at $4,500)
- Consultations with staff on how the program can be implemented within diverse groups of residents i.e lifestyle, high care etc.
- Full Endorsed Facilitators Training Manual
- 16 hours training with DHA Certified Trainers*
- Training onsite at your care home facility*
- Workshop for up to 6 staff members
- Basic staff training in fundamental Laban and other movement languages
- Facilitator Certificate awarded to every participant
- Two DHA classes with your residents during the training
- Master Classes over the year with a Certified DHA Teacher maybe added*
- Ongoing staff support and regularly movement updates
- One year license fee $1250 (included in the initial training package) to hold unlimited DHA 30 minute classes in your facility.
*Further costs may apply depending on Care Home location.