Dancewise30 or Dancewell30 Two-Day Workshop
Specifically for Diversional Therapist and Allied Health Professionals
- Therapeutic Music and Dance Workshop
- Learn how to facilitate the 30-minute Dancewise program to an unlimited number of clients throughout the year.
- Engaging your clients physically, cognitively and socially.
- Consultations on how the program can be implemented within diverse groups of residents i.e lifestyle, high care etc.
- Fully endorsed Facilitators Training Manual
- Two days of training with DHA Certified Trainers
- Training in fundamental Laban and other movement languages
- Facilitator Certificate
- Ongoing staff support and regular movement updates
- First-year license fee included in the workshop price
DanceWise30 Training Workshop
Venue: Physio & Pilates Noosaville, Queensland.
Dates: Saturday 17th – Sunday 18th October 2020.
Cost: 2 Days: $560
Full Certified Dance Health Alliance Teacher Training
Venue: Noosa, Queensland.
Saturday 28th March – Wednesday 1st April 2020.
5 Days: $1,250
What our Trainees say…
“The passion from the trainers is inspiring to see and how the room lightens up. Don’t have to be an experienced dancer.”
“I was equipped to assist potential dancers in the movement that will target movement restrictions.”
“I liked the two days, learned a lot and will take it back to my facility with confidence.”